Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesMy story, and mine was here first, lol. EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

My story, and mine was here first, lol.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
My story, and mine was here first, lol. Left_bar_bleue2/10My story, and mine was here first, lol. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

My story, and mine was here first, lol. Empty
PostSubject: My story, and mine was here first, lol.   My story, and mine was here first, lol. EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 7:01 pm

As you look around, you realize you are in a hilly field with only a few trees to interupt the grass's growth, exept on either side where there is a dense forest. This is a forest so dense, when looking in you can only see mere inches into it. The sky is a yellowish color with a mettalic feel. The sky has green, brown, red, purlple, black, white, and bronze specks, and while you see them you realize that they are Dragons. The sun, which is not the normal color, you now realize, though you have a pressing memory that the sun has been like this for a long time. The sun is instead a dark sun. It sheds a silvery half-light on everything. The grass you now notice, is a pale lavender with streaks of a dark liquid, that you suspect may be blood. At your back is a massive army, but ahead is an army even more massive than that of the one behind you. This army spreads farther than you can see, like the hills on this plain. The army you face consist of orcs, humans, dwarfs ,elfs, trolls, gnomes, about five-score dragons, but mostly these strange beast. These beast are like minotaurs in the fact that they are half manlike, half something else, which is like a spider. This creature has scales all over it's body like a dragon, but it is one solid scale, with no parts, scratches, dents, or any deformalities. Their arms are massive, you remember seeing one rip apart a tree to use as duel-clubs. This has a spiderish shaped body, and has sixteen spiderish legs. Unlike dragons though, they look anti-glossy, if anything can do so, and light as well as darkness repels from these creatures, as if this world shuns them. You can feel there magic, even though you are a three-day journey away. But you do not feel afraid, nor do you feel frightened. You feel reassured, not only by the army, or your friends surrounding you, but by your weapon. This weapon you remember has saved your life, and your freinds lifes, many times with the unkown powers it posseses.

Then all of a sudden you return to your world, well your world at present. You have just been granted a vision by Sythecretae, the local oracle.

"This is all I can show you now, young one. This doth not have to be your fate, as I have told you, this is only one path, in which you can take." Says Sythecretae in the voice of wisdom and age,"You will be great in the future, but good, evil, or for your own gain, I cannot tell for that is your decision, that must be made."

"Yes mistress," you say with the utmost respect. Though you are only seven, and in the vision you look thirty-eight(as a human would look at thirty-eight), you can feel the unmastered power inside of you. What you have witnesses is the vision of your possible future that all of the people get to witness before you get shipped of to school to master the gifts you have been given. ...To Be continued...

This is all I will type for now. This is not very informative on the background, but as you have read, on the future. You now know the enemies that you might face, the weapon you might hold, the army you might help command, and the possible outcome of a certain stream of your actions, and the worlds actions. You can choose to avoid this possible future, or embrace it with open arms. Unless you get to see more of your future, or the past of the future you have seen, you might fall in the same footsteps that the future self you saw made. I cannot say I hope you do, and I cannot say I hope you don't, I can just say nine words to you.... Have fun, Good Luck, and pick the right choices. In the real story it will not be 2nd person, unless I can make that work (which would be awesome).

Written from me to you,
Signed.

TLD

Last edited by TheLastDwelf on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
My story, and mine was here first, lol. Left_bar_bleue2/10My story, and mine was here first, lol. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

My story, and mine was here first, lol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story, and mine was here first, lol.   My story, and mine was here first, lol. EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 11:12 pm

Please send a reply to let me know what you think.

:twisted: king
Back to top Go down

My story, and mine was here first, lol.
Page 1 of 1