Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesQuestions about the RP/WH40k in general EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Questions about the RP/WH40k in general

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Serious
Knifeman
Mr. Serious

Character sheet
Level :
Questions about the RP/WH40k in general Left_bar_bleue3/10Questions about the RP/WH40k in general Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

Questions about the RP/WH40k in general Empty
PostSubject: Questions about the RP/WH40k in general   Questions about the RP/WH40k in general EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Here is where you come to bug me with those little/big questions that you need the Guru for. So ask away. And only here... NOT IN OTHER THREADS, OR SO HELP ME I WILL BRING THE WRATH OF THE EMPEROR DOWN ON YOU. (or you can always ask the Librarian in the RP with your character if it fits, since he is a LIBRARIAN)
Back to top Go down
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :
Questions about the RP/WH40k in general Left_bar_bleue150/150Questions about the RP/WH40k in general Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the RP/WH40k in general   Questions about the RP/WH40k in general EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:10 pm

o, u stated that stuff about how we start out as noobs in the beginning of the RP, but the problem is that it says that theirs 0 post in it so i thought no one posted in it so i never read it. now that i know theirs a post in their i can kinda understand y u might be all like "DELETE THE HERESY". but u must remember rule number #25 NEVER delete anything.
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Questions about the RP/WH40k in general Left_bar_bleue3/10Questions about the RP/WH40k in general Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the RP/WH40k in general   Questions about the RP/WH40k in general EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Steam doesn't work, or I would just ask you this there, but What type of a sniper would I have right now I looked up the types of scout rifles, and some sort of long-las rifle seems the most likely, but I wanted to be sure before I posted.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Serious
Knifeman
Mr. Serious

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the RP/WH40k in general   Questions about the RP/WH40k in general EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 pm

ok, Spess Mehrins dun use teh wimpy las stuff

look up silenced bolter rounds with I believe mercury cores

its basically a bolter with an attached stock and longer barrel

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Bolter
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the RP/WH40k in general   Questions about the RP/WH40k in general EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:39 pm

xD I forget we are space marine scouts not normal scouts. I like the silenced bolter system better anyway xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the RP/WH40k in general   Questions about the RP/WH40k in general Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about the RP/WH40k in general
Page 1 of 1