Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest images[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Left_bar_bleue4/10[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Empty
PostSubject: [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion   [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Rule 1 (and probably the most obvious): Try not to make your character overpowered.
Rule 2: You will be having to get permission to do things from other people. If you want to steal a piece of the Device from someone that is fine, BUT the other person has to be aware and agree with it. If they are aware, but do not agree on it CONTACT ME! I will decide who gets to win with a good old fashion coin toss. Why do I get to decide? Because I'm the head honcho of this and I'll be the most fair. It isn't that I don't trust you guys...but I don't trust you guys XD (Blame Nick for this (RIP Fort America)).
Rule 3: Shenanigans are encouraged! feel free to do whatever your little (or big) heart desires!

And for the most part that should cover most of the rules. Now just leave questions that I haven't answered in here and then I'll answer them for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :
[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Left_bar_bleue150/150[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion   [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Q: Can I be a ref?
A: Although I like the way you think. I'm going to have to say no, though. There really isn't any rules in the tournament. It is only called a tournament because there will be battles for the pieces.

Q: Do each person in the group get a piece or do they share one piece.
A: Both characters have pieces of the Device.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :
[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Left_bar_bleue2/10[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion   [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Why would I get blamed for anything? You're the only one who ever broke RPs.
Back to top Go down
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :
[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Left_bar_bleue150/150[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion   [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:10 pm

I'm not talking about RPs. I'm talking about having trust issues with peoeple because the last person I trusted blew up my beautiful castle *stares at Nick*
Back to top Go down
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion   [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Q: Do you know the names of all the stumbled on characters?
A: McNugget/Ozgard, George Smokes, The people of Melancholy, Ruggedly Smooth, Captain Caw

Back to top Go down
MsRobot
Lord of Kawaii
MsRobot

Character sheet
Level :
[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Left_bar_bleue7/25[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (7/25)

PostSubject: Re: [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion   [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:34 pm

you should of used old senile Cholyer, best character
Back to top Go down
http://msrobot.tumblr.com/
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion   [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Q: Is there going to be a real name for this eventually?

A: Well I put some thought into this but I really couldn't come up with anything good. I mean we are all SUPER. And there will probably be lots of SMASHING. And Ric's characters are BROS. but I still don't know what to call it. We'll think of something more official later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion   [TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

[TTOSTSCLT] General Rules and Discussion
Page 1 of 1