Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesComing home again comments EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Coming home again comments

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Coming home again comments Left_bar_bleue4/10Coming home again comments Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Coming home again comments Empty
PostSubject: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Leave your comments here, your comments at the acutal story will be deleted at the start of each chapter.

CH1- Written
CH2- In Progress
CH3- planned
CH4- planned
CH5- I know I am going to write something

Last edited by Ethan The Crazy on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Coming home again comments Left_bar_bleue2/10Coming home again comments Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:07 am

What? if you are asking how the characters are, they are pretyy good I guess, I have no clue what you are asking.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Coming home again comments Left_bar_bleue4/10Coming home again comments Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:31 am

Just put any comments you would like to make.
Post anything about the story.
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Coming home again comments Left_bar_bleue2/10Coming home again comments Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:44 am

I like the story, just keep updating it, lol. The part in cavestory where you fight the giant machine is HARD. lol, I have a snake gun, the bubble gun, and a sword, I think I will restart, lol.
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Coming home again comments Left_bar_bleue3/10Coming home again comments Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 pm

Okay, I have a quick question about the latest update. I get the feeling that this is one of those like sleeping, or knocked out moments where the character is kind of internally speaking with himself, and another figure, or something like one (I.E. another voice than the characters) Is answering things he's asking and such. Is that what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:28 pm

You have the gist of it. The character asks the questions, and then finds the answers because he realizes that the question exists.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Something I want to know is how long the "many eternities" is. I assume it's something like people not receiving enough drugs during surgery so that they're conscious, but with cryo instead.

People don't wait that long with nothing to do. There are *books* about people who can't move.

Anyway, it looks very interesting. Good luck hiding, Vek.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:17 am

Thank you debtmaster, youve stirred me out of my lazieness and I am making headway
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Coming home again comments Left_bar_bleue3/10Coming home again comments Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:34 pm

Wow, I have to admit the latest installment here has me pleasantly captivated. Just like every other time you've posted on this story, I hate it, not because it's bad, but because there's never enough. I can honestly say that if you keep going with this, I would love to own the novel in the future. xD

::Edit:: I read the last installment, and again I want more. The last couple sentences beg for more. I've read it a few times now, and it's still rather confusing. More please, I want elaboration xD
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:26 pm

yah, at this point,, it is supposed to be confusing, because the main character is confused and you share his viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Serious
Knifeman
Mr. Serious

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Dude, I just read coming home again. Nice work. Fast-paced and captivating.

The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:22 am

Really good. I noticed a major rip-off from Star-Wars ( furry people with lots of streghnth) But besides that this is really good. When you say people say things, do more than -ex- Jack said, or Jack spoke, do like Jack stuttered, Jack moaned, Jack uttered, just use some other words. Besides that, This story is amazing, so write more cause I want to finish the story. you have 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home again comments   Coming home again comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming home again comments
Page 1 of 1