Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesAmazing card trick (Not me) EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Amazing card trick (Not me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Amazing card trick (Not me) Left_bar_bleue3/10Amazing card trick (Not me) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

Amazing card trick (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Amazing card trick (Not me)   Amazing card trick (Not me) EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:58 pm

Simply amazing. This is another magician I met recently. He showed me this effect, and I was floored. He goes by Liam, and this trick is awesome. I watched him do it a hundred times, and have no clue as to how it's done. This trick is his own creation, and it's amazing. He has a gig lined up a dollywood, he used this to get it. I've picked the card, put it back, and then as soon as the change happened I took the deck went through and found my card red. He used my deck, I don't understand it. I've seen him do it surrounded by people, and I just don't get it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing card trick (Not me)   Amazing card trick (Not me) EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:08 pm

o my god that is more amazing than my pocket ninja
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Amazing card trick (Not me) Left_bar_bleue4/10Amazing card trick (Not me) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Amazing card trick (Not me)   Amazing card trick (Not me) EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:41 pm

he really has something there.
is that hollywood? not dollywood?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Amazing card trick (Not me) Left_bar_bleue3/10Amazing card trick (Not me) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Amazing card trick (Not me)   Amazing card trick (Not me) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:01 am

No, Dollywood, it's a theme park in Tennessee. ( I hope I spelled that right) He has quite a few tricks he has made, but this is by far his best. Simply amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing card trick (Not me)   Amazing card trick (Not me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing card trick (Not me)
Page 1 of 1