Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSimply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Simply amazing. Powerthirst.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Left_bar_bleue3/10Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Empty
PostSubject: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:17 pm

I found this a while ago, but just Re discovered it, and it's siply amazing. KENYA!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Ed the Burninator
Legionnaire of Epic
Ed the Burninator

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:43 pm

AH...good ol Powerthirst...good times... gooooood times....
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Left_bar_bleue3/10Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Lol, I happened upon it again, and it's still as amazing as the first time I watched it.
Back to top Go down
Ed the Burninator
Legionnaire of Epic
Ed the Burninator

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 3:20 am

the dammed thing never gets old....
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 am

Lol, I still like it, and I didn;t know who else had seen it, but it's simply amazing.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :
Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Left_bar_bleue2/10Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:16 pm

Pretty funny. I showed this to my dad; it reminded him of this video.

The Powerthirst video is, like... just focused enough to be funny. I like the part when it gets to "power-running, power-lifting, power-sweeping, power-dating, power-eating, power-laughing, power-spawning BABIES!" Cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:07 pm

Lol, that was pretty amazing too. Though it was a little hard to get through at times. I would seriously shoot those pink and blue unicorns...With a high power rifle...At close range...The are inside my head...slowly killing me...
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Left_bar_bleue2/10Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:30 pm

I HATE CANDY MOUNTAIN, although it is funny, I am with Cloud. There is only one difference between me and Cloud. Robert wants to shoot them at close range with a high-powered rifle. Me: I want to gouge there eyes out with a rusty spork, and stab them to death with a red-hot sewing needle untill they bleed to death, and if that fails, I will put thoughsands of tiny cuts all over there body and then dip them in alchohal. I know it sounds harsh, but hey, there annoying. Oh, and Powerthirst is AMAZING, but who wants to spawn 400 babies? unless your Chuck Norris and you are planning to take over the world with an elite army(like he needs one).
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Lol, The only thing that can stop Chuck Norris is another Chuck Norris! Both videos are...Fun to say the least, but the unicorns won't get out of my head. It's slowly killing me.
Back to top Go down
Ed the Burninator
Legionnaire of Epic
Ed the Burninator

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:27 am

...THere's a second Charlie the Unicorn btw...
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Please god no...why would someone do a thing like that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simply amazing. Powerthirst.   Simply amazing. Powerthirst. Empty

Back to top Go down

Simply amazing. Powerthirst.
Page 1 of 1