Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesMinecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphnoch
Warrior of Epic
Orphnoch

Character sheet
Level :
Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Left_bar_bleue1/1Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition   Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:11 pm

An idea that I've had for a while was for a Minecraft game based around combat. I've seen some videos of this type of gameplay, and based on my own testings with everyone on a survival server, I feel like it would only be amazing.

Basic Stuff:
Everyone plays in a fresh world.
Everyone is split into teams of two.
You can go wherever you want as long as you stay within -1000 to 1000 on X and Z(Use F3 to check that).
Both teams have go in separate directions to prepare.
After one day and night cycle, both teams can start to search for each other.
When anyone dies, they are out of the game.
A team loses when everyone on their team is dead.

BONUS! HARDCORE MOD!
Health does not regen with full hunger. Still drops when hunger is empty.
Only way to restore health is golden apples and health potions.
Both take gold ingots instead of nuggets.

If anyone is interested in trying it out, let me know. This is just something I though would be fun to do for a day.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Left_bar_bleue4/10Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition   Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm

I am interested in this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Left_bar_bleue3/10Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition   Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 am

Sounds interesting even though I'm a terrible fighter. Honestly I think I'd rather see the terraria server back, and us do some sort of castle siege in it, but this could still be fun.
Back to top Go down
Orphnoch
Warrior of Epic
Orphnoch

Character sheet
Level :
Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Left_bar_bleue1/1Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition   Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:06 am

Terraria has a game that I have seen played called capture the gem. Basically capture the flag with everyone on medium core difficulty so it can be picked up.

The big thing with the minecraft one is that you not only have to worry about your enemies, but about the world itself. If you take half a heart from fall damage, that stays unless you can get a golden apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition   Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Hardcore Parkour Edition
Page 1 of 1