Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSan Macho (RULES!!!!!) EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

San Macho (RULES!!!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :
San Macho (RULES!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue150/150San Macho (RULES!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

San Macho (RULES!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: San Macho (RULES!!!!!)   San Macho (RULES!!!!!) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:12 pm

San Macho (RULES!!!!!) Wildwest
San Macho is a little town on the Southern border of Texas. The year is 1870. The Mexican's hate us and the Indian's hate us.

Now Before we begin, let me lay down some rules.
  • I want this RP to be based in the wild west, (Think Cowboys and Indians) We may move into something more steam-punk esque in the future, but for now I want to keep with a standard western theme. If you don't know if it fits the theme ask before you post it. (NO GIANT ROBOTS!!!!! [GIANT = more than 3 feet tall] )

• I'd like to avoid references to things that haven't happened yet. Something like "Oh hey, two brothers are trying to make a flying machine, that would never work" Please try and avoid it.

• I'd like for everyone to only make one character to begin with. Again that may change in the future.

That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions, just leave them here.
Back to top Go down

San Macho (RULES!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1