Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesStarfire Edits EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Starfire Edits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Starfire Edits Left_bar_bleue4/10Starfire Edits Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Starfire Edits Empty
PostSubject: Starfire Edits   Starfire Edits EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm

So, here is a list of what need to be done for the continued editing of Starfire( or Terras Restavis [or whatever we should call it] ).

-Divide it into Chapters[11/∞]
This is easy, just go through and pick at what appears to be a chapter, then created a separate document for it next to all the other ones. This is in the acrobat database, and I've already got it started, up through eleven. So, this is probably the easiest thing you could do.

-Summarize[1/11]
A bullet point summary of a chapter, all to be contained in this post. If yous end them to me, I will edit them in. I'll include chapter one below for reference.

Rewrite[0/1]
Potentially the hardest, rewrite a chapter so that it doesn't suck. We may need a discussion thread for each chapter. Obviously, this can't be done unless there is a bullet point summary, which can't exist unless the chapter is defined. Isn't that cool.

Chapter Summaries:

Chapter 1:

• The Mutants in the city of Mendelgovi continue their revolution by detonating a bomb inside a resource distribution center run by the Enforcers.

• Stilts, a mutant involved in the operation, goes back inside the building to save those still trapped. Nami reluctantly helps.

• After the civilians are saved, the two of them sneak past the arriving Enforcers and return to the mutant's holdings.

• There, they listen to one of the older mutants talk about life just after the apocalypse before going to sleep.

• The next day, Stilts is wandering the streets when he encounters a group of mutants attacking civilians. Disgusted, he leaves.

• While making his way across the city, he stumbles upon a strange plant. He examines it and figures out that it is restorative, before moving on.

• Eventually, he arrives at the Knifemen's Guild Embassy. There he talks to the Knifemen clerk about the state of things.

• Some time later, Nami comes rushing in, bringing news of an attack by the Enforcers on the mutants. Stilts leaves with him.

• They arrive at the mutant's lair, just in time to watch the mutant's leader fall in battle.

• Stilts moves to aid the leader, thinking of the plants, but the leader refuses to let him help, apologizes for his failure, and dies.

• Stilts flees as the Enforcers move in, afraid for his life.

• He escapes to the edge of the city, but is then cornered by a mob of normal civilians. They chase him to the edge of the city before catching him and beating him.

• Athen interrupts them and distracts them long enough for Stilts to recover.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com

Starfire Edits
Page 1 of 1