Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesPlot - Page 2 EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Plot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :
Plot - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10Plot - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 9:11 pm

All of you appear in a small room of tan rock. Four of the walls are uniform, and sand is spread over the floor. There is a large metal door with no handle on the wall. There are empty containers littered on the ground.
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :

Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 6:20 pm

I want to check the room for objects, and I want to examine the the empty containers.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 6:23 pm

The only objects in the room are empty containers. It's quite plain.

The boxes are made of a light wood and are made from several squares. Five squares. They come in varying sizes.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:50 pm

Vesitoth and Aaron look for goods in the boxes, but find nothing.
Zenair takes a box and smashes it into the metal panel. As the sound dies down, you hear a muffled sound on the other side of the door. Vesitoth climbs into a box to hide, Aaron draws his mace in anticipation of attack, and Zenair surreptitiously loads his crossbow.

Several loud, metallic clicks ring out in the small room, and the door opens. The cool breeze enters from the adjoining room.

"Good morning! You are here first that I anticipated."

Zenair opens the conversation: "What do you want us to do?"

"You must not have jumped before. I received a message that it indicates inside that they are voluntary to facilitate the home, thus... advanced."

All three enter the room, Vesitoth by Aaron dragging the box he's in. When told to return the box, Vesitoth climbs out. The man shakes his head.

"Ok, this am the situation here. There are some rebellions that go on the south of here to, and I it needs its aid. I must send messengers to the Capital, but I cannot leave my post and there is nobody of another one here. In addition the messenger must be honorable of a way any.

"Since you want to help so bad, I have some requests that can make to help me to keep my security from the work and this region. There is one demands by the Istani for the murder of local lord, Irimund. If it understood correctly, there is a great assault on its castle, thus will not be single.

"L'ndyn also suffers of the attacks from a werewolf of Marca. They had the same problem the last month, and now that is here, it can be finished.

"There is also a certain form of antireligious activity that follows in Mundoom. The messenger would not elaborate; he is everything that said."

After some deliberation, all of you decide to see an end to Irimund. The man waves you back into the room, after which you, surprisingly, disappear again. This time, you reappear in a room with the same proportions and metal door, but the rest is made of a brilliant marble. The first task begins.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 11:34 pm

So what will you do?

Editando: ¿Qué hacen?
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 3:57 pm

After searching the empty room, Zenair knocks on the door. A man shortly opens the door, revealing an ornate hall beyond him. It is almost completely, save suits of armor lined against the wall holding torches, which provide the only illumination in the wide room.

"Hello? Are you here to assist the war effort?"

There was a slight pause. There was one war effort for them to help.

Vesitoth breaks the silence. "Sure."

The man visibly brightens and walks briskly down the hall, Vesitoth at his heels. Zenair and Aaron are debating whether they should go as well. The man continues to talk as he progresses down the hall. "Well, the Capital failed to inform us you would arriving..." he arrived at the door, which was unusually high. "As a result, I will have to alert Irimund to your arrival." He slips beyond the door. There's a loud click as the door is locked.

Several moments pass. After inspecting the door somewhat, two suits of armor step noisily down from their pedestals and begin slowly pacing, one towards Vesitoth, the other towards Aaron and Zenair.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 2:57 pm

Zenair loads a crossbow. Vesitoth, from the ominous situation, races back to the room with Zenair and Aaron. Seeing the door refusing to lock, Vesitoth casts Unseen Servant, which pushes the door shut with all of the other characters.

The Strength, of the armor, however, is unparalleled. The door slowly inches open, and everybody stands in the center of the room. There are now five suits of armor standing beyond the door. They hesitate and close the door, which closes with a locking sound.

[I'm just going to roll on my calc.]

There is a hissing sound, and darts fire out of each wall in the room, arcing through the air. Vesitoth and Zenair are hit: they take 1 and 2 damage, respectively. As the door begins to open again, Vesitoth and Zenair collapse, unconscious, leaving Aaron to face the creatures alone.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 11:45 pm

[Sorry, I'm too tired to elaborate to a certain degree.]

Aaron feigns death as the suits of armor open the door.

They grab the three travelers, dragging them roughly by their legs across the floor.

They turn after exiting the main hall into a smaller room with an unpleasant smell, where Aaron, Vesitoth, and Zenair are dropped before being locked in the cell in which they lay.

Several hours later, as Zenair is testing the bars, and Vesitoth is meditating quietly, a woman enters the room...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords of Epic :: Roleplaying :: The Graveyard :: Campaign 1 by Debtmaster-
Jump to: