Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesBattle at Dummkopf Hill EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Battle at Dummkopf Hill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :
Battle at Dummkopf Hill Left_bar_bleue150/150Battle at Dummkopf Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Battle at Dummkopf Hill Empty
PostSubject: Battle at Dummkopf Hill   Battle at Dummkopf Hill EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Characters for the upcoming thing I'm doing in here

Battle at Dummkopf Hill IMG-20110428-00034

Captain Sniper, Captain Runner, Captain General, Captain Cannon Fodder (AKA Soldier)

Battle at Dummkopf Hill IMG-20110428-00036

Captain Cannon Fodder (AKA Rambo), Captain Heavy-Gunner, Captain Sniper (again), Captain Runner (again)

Battle at Dummkopf Hill IMG-20110428-00033

Sergeant Bazooka, Cannon-Fodder (AKA Rambo), Sergeant Grenadier

Battle at Dummkopf Hill IMG-20110428-00032

Master Sergeant Binocular-guy, Cannon-Fodder (AKA Soldier), Sergeant Major Leader

Last edited by determinator on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :
Battle at Dummkopf Hill Left_bar_bleue150/150Battle at Dummkopf Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Battle at Dummkopf Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle at Dummkopf Hill   Battle at Dummkopf Hill EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 pm

It was a cold and damp day for the Germans, but they had to fight none the less. Sergeant Major Leader got new troops and he wanted to make sure they were in tip top shape. He walked up to one of the troops and began asking him some questions.

"You, yes you, what is your duty?"
"To kill, sir!"
"No, no, what are you trained in?"
"I'm a grenadier sir! I specialize in grenades, sir!"
"No need to shout! Where is your gun?"
"I don't have a gun, sir"
"No gun? Then what use are you?"
"Well sir, I've got a decent arm so I can throw grenades into the enemy lines...But most of the time I don't even have to worry about hitting my target"
"Oh? and why is that?"
"Well most of those Americans arn't that bright and when they see a grenade they chase it. I don't know why"
Sergeant Major Leader stared at him for a while "You really want me to believe that the enemy just go around chasing grenades? WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, SOME KINDA IDIOT!??!!?"
The new recruit was scared "No sir, I was just telling you about my past experiences. I did not mean to offend"
"Well this isn't happy Easter bunny egg hunt land, THIS IS WAR!!! HOW ARE YOUR EXPLODING ROCKS GOING TO HELP US!?!??!?!"
The new recruit didn't respond for he knew that silence was his best option. Sergeant Major Leader glared him down a bit longer and then left

It was a PROUD and SHINY day for AMERICA. WAR was imminent and the AMERICANS were going to greet it with open arms. Two soldiers stay watch behind the MBS (or Military Bags of Sand for you civilians). These soldiers were Captain Machine-Gunner and Captain Sniper. Both behind there weapons and ready to kill whatever moves

"Hey Snipes"
Still looking down his scope "Yeah?"
"Have you noticed that everybody at our base is a captain?"
"What? You're crazy, not everybody here is a captain"
"Think about it" Machine-Gunner turns toward Sniper "We are captains, Runners a captain, hell, even the cannon-fodder troops are captains"
"What about General? General ain't a captain"
"His last name is General, numbnuts!"
Sniper lowered his gun and began thinking deeper into it. "CoD4 man, your right"
Back to top Go down

Battle at Dummkopf Hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords of Epic :: Media :: Literature-
Jump to: