Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesI AM THE...wait, what am I again? EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

I AM THE...wait, what am I again?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :
I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Left_bar_bleue150/150I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Empty
PostSubject: I AM THE...wait, what am I again?   I AM THE...wait, what am I again? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Pick a job, any job (also this isn't set in stone so dont be like "I PICKED FARMER AND NOW I'M A FARMER FOREVER
Spoiler:

ALSO ITS IS MULTIPLE CHOICE :D (try only to do 2 jobs {one will be your major and one will be your minor}

What are my choices?

Miner
Farmer
Warrior
Builder
Woodsman
And more!

Last edited by Ethanthecrazy on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noo is obscenly long and breaks the site >.<)
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Left_bar_bleue4/10I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE...wait, what am I again?   I AM THE...wait, what am I again? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:35 pm

What exactly is going on here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :
I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Left_bar_bleue150/150I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE...wait, what am I again?   I AM THE...wait, what am I again? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Pretty much I'm trying to get us prepared for the 31st update!!!! So I'm asking if we should designate jobs to people. If you agree then pick what jobs you would like to do in here
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Left_bar_bleue4/10I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE...wait, what am I again?   I AM THE...wait, what am I again? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm an architect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
Orphnoch
Warrior of Epic
Orphnoch

Character sheet
Level :
I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Left_bar_bleue1/1I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE...wait, what am I again?   I AM THE...wait, what am I again? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:36 pm

I will be a lumberer & planter until Base Prime is close to being done. Then I'm going on to be Hell King.
Back to top Go down
ShadeXIII
Scribe of Epic
ShadeXIII

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE...wait, what am I again?   I AM THE...wait, what am I again? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:37 pm

explore for biomes? I would like this job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE...wait, what am I again?   I AM THE...wait, what am I again? Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM THE...wait, what am I again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords of Epic :: Media :: Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to: