Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesTo clear up every doubt about my characters EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

To clear up every doubt about my characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :
To clear up every doubt about my characters Left_bar_bleue2/10To clear up every doubt about my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

To clear up every doubt about my characters Empty
PostSubject: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:01 pm

This concerns my characters currently alive.

There are three bodies: The original, first introduced; the mutated one; and the new, tall one.

The original is only inhabited by the Scientist.
The mutated is inhabited by Hanson, who is suppressed, and Epimor, who controls it completely.
The new one is inhabited by Torvald.

First there was Torvald, whose origins I'm not going into. He was one of the spellcasters who preserved the Earth from the first alien attack. He psychically augmented Hanson and raised him. He and Hanson together augmented the Scientist.

Torvald left without a word, leaving Hanson and the Scientist. He had noticed Epimor's formation and found it interesting. It was in this time Epimor began to develop, the Scientist's alter ego. You should know his character.

Epimor attempted to kill Hanson, but Hanson escaped by breaking his mind into pieces and "possessing" four random strangers. Epimor killed the first 2, the second he took over (it's his present body), and Torvald took the fourth and most powerful.

Torvald had given up then, but upon hearing Epimor's name, he tried to stop him, only to find Epimor didn't exist [in his old body] any more. If he tries to tamper with Epimor's new body, he'd notice.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
To clear up every doubt about my characters Left_bar_bleue4/10To clear up every doubt about my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:12 pm

It makes sense now. Thank you. I might avtually be able to do something with this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
jwcgator
Tourist of Epic
jwcgator

Character sheet
Level :
To clear up every doubt about my characters Left_bar_bleue164/200To clear up every doubt about my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (164/200)

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Torvald...nice.
Back to top Go down
http://jwc.ath.cx
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
To clear up every doubt about my characters Left_bar_bleue4/10To clear up every doubt about my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Random post is random. Welcome to the roleplay "Starfire and Abandonded Hopes" jwcgator.
Back to top Go down
jwcgator
Tourist of Epic
jwcgator

Character sheet
Level :
To clear up every doubt about my characters Left_bar_bleue164/200To clear up every doubt about my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (164/200)

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 am

Well random when not placed into context, Torvald was the character in a play that we read in english.

Also, thank you. I am currently reading what has already been posted, and my interest has been piqued.
Back to top Go down
http://jwc.ath.cx
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:27 am

Yah. Some of it is pretty bad, but there have been some really good moments. If your gonna get involved, please be sure of what is going on, because at this point, I don't think certain people who have been here from the start even have a clue . . . XD

I've seen your writing in Greg's RP, and as long as you do your homework, I think you'll do great.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Serious
Knifeman
Mr. Serious

Character sheet
Level :
To clear up every doubt about my characters Left_bar_bleue3/10To clear up every doubt about my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:09 am

wait, he wrote in my RP? When? Off to go check it
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:18 pm

No, he did not. I was confused as to who this person was. Do not be alarmed.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :
To clear up every doubt about my characters Left_bar_bleue2/10To clear up every doubt about my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:24 am

While talking to John, I realized I'm finally down to two characters, neither of whom actually have names. I did not intend for such large craziness.

One is the one in Torvald's body formed from the creation of Torvald, Epimor, and Hanson. He goes by Torvald.

The other is The Scientist, the original one, who goes by Epimor.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Ok, so the ambasador wil now be Torvold and the scientist is Epimore. Whatver.
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:14 pm

You're misspelling them both intentionally now, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To clear up every doubt about my characters   To clear up every doubt about my characters Empty

Back to top Go down

To clear up every doubt about my characters
Page 1 of 1