Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSuper Mega Death Jesus EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Super Mega Death Jesus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed the Burninator
Legionnaire of Epic
Ed the Burninator

Super Mega Death Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Super Mega Death Jesus   Super Mega Death Jesus EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/v/vlJ3WLtRoP4&hl=en

You click the above link and you consent to give me ownership of your immortal soul and all your worldly possessions.

Best
Video
Ever

Last edited by Ethan The Crazy on Sat May 24, 2008 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Language)
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Super Mega Death Jesus Left_bar_bleue3/10Super Mega Death Jesus Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Death Jesus   Super Mega Death Jesus EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:05 pm

Wow, intereresting...A little too much language to be enjoyable, which brings me to my next point. I know we had issues with language before, and I'm not exactly 100% sure on that rule, so I'll leave it to Ethan to decide, but I'm not entirely sure this is allowed.

Your spelling errors confused me, but I think I figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Super Mega Death Jesus Left_bar_bleue4/10Super Mega Death Jesus Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Death Jesus   Super Mega Death Jesus EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:55 pm

I have to agree with cloud. The video is amazing, but because of the language, there will only be a link to it.

When I enabled the html-script for the forum, it warned me that the entire thing could get shut down if our videos were too extreme.

So, sorry Ed. I liked the video though.

Lol i can just imagine it censored.

BEEP BEEP BEEPING BEEP BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP BEEPING BEEPER.

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Super Mega Death Jesus Left_bar_bleue3/10Super Mega Death Jesus Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Death Jesus   Super Mega Death Jesus EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:28 am

Lol, sorry for my errors, I'm sleepy after four days without sleep, and kind of stuck between asleep and awake. Yeah, this video would make no sense at all edited, but I just wanted to bring it up seeing as how I know it was brought up before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Death Jesus   Super Mega Death Jesus EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:05 pm

maga super death jusus looks like jusus +slug tank + the final boss of armor core wich = awsome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ed the Burninator
Legionnaire of Epic
Ed the Burninator

PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Death Jesus   Super Mega Death Jesus EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:22 pm

...Lame...
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Super Mega Death Jesus Left_bar_bleue4/10Super Mega Death Jesus Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Death Jesus   Super Mega Death Jesus EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:53 pm

Sorry Ed. its either your video, or the entire forum . . .
which one should i choose?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Death Jesus   Super Mega Death Jesus Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mega Death Jesus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords of Epic :: Media :: Video-
Jump to: