Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesJoining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Joining the band wagon (Play on words)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Left_bar_bleue3/10Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Empty
PostSubject: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:10 pm

Well, Since other people started a trend why not join in. I can't say I have a fovorite song, or even an ordered list of favorite songs, but I will list a few of the songs that are on my list. In no specific order mind you.

"This is Your Life" - Switchfoot
A nice slow simple song, with some meaningful lyrics.

"My Immortal" - Evanesence
This song means alot to me, again calm and slow.

"Blurry" - Puddle of Mudd
Again alot of meaning for me here, still a little slow, and peaceful.

"I Write Sins Not Tragedies" - Panic! at the Disco
A nice up-beat change of peace.

"Tears Don't Fall" - Bullet for my Valentine
A little on the harder side.

"Breath" - Breaking Benjamin
lighter than the last song at least, the lyrics say quite a bit here.

Well I kept a Final Fantasy VII theme, and as I said this is just some of my favorite songs, there are many many more, and the order here has no real meaning, they all simply made my list.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Left_bar_bleue4/10Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:29 am

I . . . . I'm so proud.

(sorry cloud, not you, its just mildly related.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Left_bar_bleue4/10Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:31 am

anyway, nice music, i guess ill have to do my own. . . .

most likely a lot of jap stuff . . .
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:47 am

omg, band wagon is a horrible pun
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Left_bar_bleue3/10Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:04 am

Lol, I couldn't help myself though. I love bad puns. Lol, I'm a little lost about the first thing. I figured people are doing it why not. I way gonna throuw in some J pop, but didn't.
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Left_bar_bleue2/10Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 4:52 pm

lol, to think I started a Fourum-wide trend. It makes me so proud, I finally did something productive for the Forum. Now I just gotta learn how and finish my AMV, I want to complete it by the end of the school-year. Lol, well, thanks for stealing my idea for a post.
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Lol, I didn't steal your idea, because I never claimed to have started it. Hence joining the bang wagon. I think I'll make a tutorial-ish post under the video thread about how to make AMV's. Lol, you contributed in the same way an arsonist does, a spark that set a wild fire.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:28 pm

ultimate_cloud wrote:
Lol, I didn't steal your idea, because I never claimed to have started it. Hence joining the bang wagon. I think I'll make a tutorial-ish post under the video thread about how to make AMV's. Lol, you contributed in the same way an arsonist does, a spark that set a wild fire.

Heh, does the bang wagon have explosives? I want scuds and megatanks . . .
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Lol, you know I didn't ever say what kind of wagon said band wagon was, so it could have...many many diobolicle things on board.
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Left_bar_bleue2/10Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:25 pm

He-he, I wanna be the defensive expert(lots of explosions invovled, trust me). Also, I found an awesome thing to record sound(with Ethans help, he posted the link thing). It is called audacity, and it is amazing. I can slow down the song, normalize it, add base, speed it up, make white noise, and so much more. Yall should DL it, it rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the band wagon (Play on words)   Joining the band wagon (Play on words) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining the band wagon (Play on words)
Page 1 of 1