Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesThe umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Left_bar_bleue3/10The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Empty
PostSubject: The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)   The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:00 pm

okay, this is a rough sketch, I know his face is a little messed up, and such, but just to show what I want the guy to look like, and to make sure it's alright, here is a pre-lim sketch. John, is this what you wanted?

Photobucket

Last edited by ultimate_cloud on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Left_bar_bleue4/10The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)   The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:31 pm

i dont see anything?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Left_bar_bleue3/10The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)   The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:59 pm

sorry, my little picture thingy kind of died, but it's all better now.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Left_bar_bleue4/10The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)   The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 am

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Left_bar_bleue2/10The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)   The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:16 pm

Ya, thats fine, lol it doesn't HAVE to be perfect, it Is pretty much for my own purposes. lol, you can do it however you like, after all it is your drawing.
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)   The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Lol, I'm somewhat a perfectionist when it comes to drawing, so I'll re-do it, using that as kind of a template, add the umbrella, ink and shade it, it'll probably be a week or so before it's 100% done, But I'll do it
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)   The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Okay, I can't seem to be able to do the umbrella. Either you can't in any way tell what it is, because it only looks like a handle, and some kind of pointy thing, or it just looks idiotic. I can't do it.
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)   The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Okay, I can't seem to be able to do the umbrella. Either you can't in any way tell what it is, because it only looks like a handle, and some kind of pointy thing, or it just looks idiotic. I can't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)   The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela) Empty

Back to top Go down

The umbrella guy. (Minus the Umbrela)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords of Epic :: Media :: Pictures-
Jump to: