Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesPretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. Left_bar_bleue3/10Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. Empty
PostSubject: Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist.   Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:09 pm

I don't have an embedded video option, but I will post a link to the first episode, and then over on the right hand side other episodes up to fifty one are listed. By the way this is one of my all time favorite animes, and I really hope at least someone else likes it.

The first episode.
Back to top Go down
Gabrialstarwing
Warrior of Epic
Gabrialstarwing

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist.   Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:32 pm

good site but what is missing - episode or movie
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. Left_bar_bleue2/10Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist.   Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:21 am

I love FMA
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. Left_bar_bleue3/10Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist.   Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:52 am

Lol, it's simply amazing, and deffinatly up there on my list of anime's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist.   Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty much every episode of Full Metal Alchemist.
Page 1 of 1