Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesI find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClausTheMighty
Nanovamp
ClausTheMighty

Character sheet
Level :
I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears Left_bar_bleue10/10I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears Empty
PostSubject: I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears   I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 am

Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears Left_bar_bleue4/10I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears   I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 am

I really need to to finish watching Soul Eater. So many other anime to watch though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
ClausTheMighty
Nanovamp
ClausTheMighty

Character sheet
Level :
I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears Left_bar_bleue10/10I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears   I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears   I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears Empty

Back to top Go down

I find myself watching this even into christmas and newyears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords of Epic :: Media :: Video-
Jump to: