Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesUltimate_Cloud's To-Do list EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list Left_bar_bleue3/10Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list   Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:35 pm

I find having a list of things to do helps motivate me, and I feel this is a decent way of doing that that everyone can see, and add to. So I'm going to list what I remember that needs to be done, and some of the stuff I have to do to accomplish things. If anyone can think of anything else I need to do, post it, and I'll edit it into the list.

To-Do

Revamp the lordsofepic.org website.
Spoiler:

Continue forum conversion.
Spoiler:

literature
Spoiler:

Art projects.
Spoiler:

Misc/gaming
Spoiler:

Last edited by ultimate_cloud on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Serious
Knifeman
Mr. Serious

Character sheet
Level :
Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list Left_bar_bleue3/10Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list   Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Eventual 'The Hammer' pic, like Mr. Serious, Mr. Humor, the Wraith, Dark Asylum. YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I TRUST TO DO THIS.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list Left_bar_bleue4/10Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list   Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Get internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list   Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate_Cloud's To-Do list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords of Epic :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: