Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesAlright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Left_bar_bleue4/10Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Empty
PostSubject: Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again?   Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:35 am

I just noticed that the pyramid is now a crater, and there can only be one culprit.

The tower of obsidian is pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
Mr. Serious
Knifeman
Mr. Serious

Character sheet
Level :
Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Left_bar_bleue3/10Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again?   Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 am

I'm wondering where all the lava came from personally...
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Left_bar_bleue4/10Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again?   Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:34 am

Well, Mt. Rhino erupted, so that explains that, but the lava on the obsidian tower was me. Before, it was cool, now, it is wreathed in glorious fire.
Back to top Go down
determinator
Legionnaire of Epic
determinator

Character sheet
Level :
Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Left_bar_bleue150/150Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again?   Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Oh, The pyramid was my doing. I asked for some TNT when Nick was op and he supplied me with some. People wanted to see the pyramid die so I gave them what they wanted. I still have some of the TNT and i'm blowing up parts that i dislike around Fort America.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again?   Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:56 am

Well, I can't really blame you if it's self inflicted. But Ultimate_Cloud needs to stop handing out OPs. :P
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :
Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Left_bar_bleue2/10Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again?   Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Let this be a warning for any future servers.

Don't give me TNT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again?   Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright, who gave Debtmaster TNT again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords of Epic :: Media :: Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to: