Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesElfen lied/ New anime site EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Elfen lied/ New anime site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Elfen lied/ New anime site Left_bar_bleue2/10Elfen lied/ New anime site Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

Elfen lied/ New anime site Empty
PostSubject: Elfen lied/ New anime site   Elfen lied/ New anime site EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Ok, I found this anime called Elfen Lied from an amv and decided to persue it. So far it is good, but viewer discrestion is advised. I would rate this anime R for intense animated violence, gore, and scenes of female nudity. I warned you, and I don't know if the nudity extends past the first episode yet, but I will find out. Here is the link.

http://www.animeatom.com/watch-streaming-english-dubbed-elfen-lied-episode-1/

Also, this website has so many animes it is not funny, I am thinking it has all of them.... maybe. Something to look into, but anyways, peace. Cloud, despite what I said do not post this on the forum, it is not something we want our forum to represent.(at least until I find out if the nudity continues(or gets worse)).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elfen lied/ New anime site   Elfen lied/ New anime site EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 pm

dude y need grande viewer discrestion, dude theres nudity in every episode and some of it is child. it even has kissing cousins in it. cruelity tords animals man. but i've seen worse gore. I use to watch this searies with my girlfriend way back in the day. good times good times
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Elfen lied/ New anime site Left_bar_bleue4/10Elfen lied/ New anime site Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Elfen lied/ New anime site   Elfen lied/ New anime site EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Well, taking and look, and hoping Glueboy's recommendation is honest, I am putting the nix on this one.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfen lied/ New anime site   Elfen lied/ New anime site Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfen lied/ New anime site
Page 1 of 1