Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSlaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.

Go down 
+2
ultimate_cloud
ClausTheMighty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ClausTheMighty
Nanovamp
ClausTheMighty

Character sheet
Level :
Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Left_bar_bleue10/10Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty
PostSubject: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:11 am

Back to top Go down
ClausTheMighty
Nanovamp
ClausTheMighty

Character sheet
Level :
Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Left_bar_bleue10/10Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:13 am

Dont listen to the sissy elf in the rough animation
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Left_bar_bleue3/10Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:10 am

I have to say that that's simply amazing. Great animation, flowed well, I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ed the Burninator
Legionnaire of Epic
Ed the Burninator

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 5:49 pm

God dammit I love Richard. Such a badass.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Left_bar_bleue4/10Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:32 pm

Lol, so I finally saw that video.
Well, I know who you are now. ^_^
Welcome to the fold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
ClausTheMighty
Nanovamp
ClausTheMighty

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:10 am

Hurrah for Ethan
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Left_bar_bleue2/10Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:54 pm

Another Warcraft 3 fan, gotta love it. Nice picture of Arthus, after the contamination of froustmorne of course.
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Left_bar_bleue2/10Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Oh, and the videos were good, I just got distracted by the Wc3 pic. I liked them both, and the first song sounded familiar. My only problem is the second one ended adrubtly.

Was the first song from one of the following?(remixed of course) The little mermaid, Beuty and the beast., or Loin king?
Back to top Go down
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:38 pm

Awesome. My favorite part of the first one, by far, is when he says:
"I want to melt, to melt some faces!"

Just because of the tune.
Back to top Go down
ClausTheMighty
Nanovamp
ClausTheMighty

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:40 pm

it is from little mirmaid "part of your world" and yeah i wanted a good picture from Wow so i chose corruption.
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Left_bar_bleue3/10Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:11 pm

"You've nowhere to hide, nowhere to run, your village will burn like the hot of the sun!" I love it. I want an mpg of this song.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Left_bar_bleue4/10Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:03 pm

i will get it
coming right up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
debtmaster
Technosquid
debtmaster

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:34 pm

ClausTheMighty wrote:
it is from little mirmaid "part of your world"...
Come on, give me *some* credit.

I did have a childhood, after all.
Back to top Go down
ClausTheMighty
Nanovamp
ClausTheMighty

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:58 pm

alright heres some credit. *Debtmaster gains 5 credit*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.   Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are. Empty

Back to top Go down

Slaughter Your World/ Stay right where you are.
Page 1 of 1