Lords of Epic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussion forum for the Lords of Epic

HomeRegisterLatest imagesAvatar the last airbender EmptyLog inMediaDownloads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Avatar the last airbender Left_bar_bleue2/10Avatar the last airbender Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Well, Yall added Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist, so I added Avatar, if this isn't every episode so far, it is enough to keep you busy for a while. I hope you enjoy, it does have a few adds though.

http://www.avatarchapters.org/book1water.html
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Avatar the last airbender Left_bar_bleue3/10Avatar the last airbender Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 1:10 am

Lol, not bad. A nice anime to break from Bleach and Full Metal every once in a while, thanks.
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :
Avatar the last airbender Left_bar_bleue2/10Avatar the last airbender Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:20 am

Uh, ya. I just found out that some of book two doesn't work, so that kinda stinks. Thanks for the compliment, but I am going to start watching bleach now, this may come next.
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :
Avatar the last airbender Left_bar_bleue3/10Avatar the last airbender Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 12:56 pm

lol, Bleach is awesome, and it does kind of suck that some of it doesn't work, but what'ev.
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:33 pm

YA. My naruto game doesn't work - ( . the cyclops is unhappy see -(
Back to top Go down
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Ha Since you already knew i'll just delete it. Try sending me a link, and I'll set it up, and give you credit as I did with Cody, and the manga.
Back to top Go down
Ethanthecrazy
The Lord of Epic
Ethanthecrazy

Character sheet
Level :
Avatar the last airbender Left_bar_bleue4/10Avatar the last airbender Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:19 am

Well, since there is so much of this, i will probabily make an entirely new page for the anime links that you post. I would prefer that you would do it like i did air, but if you don't want to do that much work, its ok. Anyway, yah, new anime page coming up.

But. . . . should I theme it after a particular anime?

(man i know I am asking for trouble)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsofepic.webs.com
ultimate_cloud
Ninja
ultimate_cloud

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:21 am

Lol, Ethan your teading on this ice there, asking for a themed page could ignite a fued over what anime. Maybe just a general anime theme from many anime's?Yeah, the only thing is some sites don't give embedded codes, so a link is all that can be done, but it is a good idea to have an anime page.
Back to top Go down
The_entropic_engineer
Dwelf
The_entropic_engineer

Character sheet
Level :

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Full Medal Alchemist. Theme it after FMA you so have to, and make sure it is ed blasting some guy to smitherings, lol, you could theme it after multiple animes, like make the background a movie maker and have it with a bunch of anime picks, that wouldn't be to bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender   Avatar the last airbender Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords of Epic :: Media :: Video-
Jump to: